Monday, April 5, 2010

Glee Cast t. Amber Riley - Bust Your Windows (Brian Cua Remix)

Glee was such a huge show this year and it had some pretty good music on the show as well. When I first saw a few remixes of the songs they did on Glee I was like why not. One of the ones I listened to was the remix of Bust Your Windows. After listening to it I really loved the song even more. The way the song is remixed it really enhances the emotion behind the song of being hurt and really pissed off because of what happened. Amber Riley is a pretty good singer and you can really hear the emotions of the song in her voice and you start listening to the song and you just get pulled into the song. I would suggest this song to anyone that likes Glee and the music from the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment